Meet the world's biggest construction suppliers
After a successful launch last year, The Big 5 Construct Qatar returns from 23-25 September 2019 uniting thousands of industry professionals. With more global exhibitors and an even bigger lineup of workshops, the show is all set to break records.
Hear from the region’s most recognised industry professionals during 35+ free CPD certified workshops covering the region’s 6 trendiest themes. Witness cutting-edge innovative technologies, source the latest international products, and build powerful face-to-face relationships with the biggest names in the industry.
FEATURING 7 DEDICATED PRODUCT SECTORS
Covering all stages of the construction lifecycle, meet the right buyers looking for:
2019 Workshop Agenda
- Establish the need for collaborative planning process in construction projects in Qatar.
- Provide an overview of each of the five (5) levels of LPS® and how they inter-relate
- significance of rapid learning and continuous improvement of the planning process.
- Convey that risks are not limited to being foreseen problems, as most of us would perceive. Rather most of the time the uncertainty of events may carry varying possibilities with interchanging impact/influences on projects; positive and negative.
- Relate the above with how uncertainty of events derived from the external environment may impact/influence projects delivery within the engineering sector in Qatar and supporting this with practical anonymous examples that show case positive and negative outcomes depending on management perceptions of events.
- Explain different risk response strategies with some advices to field professionals on how to analyse and perceive risks actively within their projects and organisations.
- Identification of Lean barriers hindering adoption in the context of construction industry in Qatar
- Identification of Lean enablers facilitating adoption in the context of construction industry in Qatar
- Role of senior management in Lean Construction transformation journey.
- Project Management life cycle
- Effective leadership & its role in PM
- Discovering a new expression called the sense of development
- Communication management and FM soft skills learning management
- Leadership and Strategy plan
- Assets registry and Planned preventive maintenance
- Integrated Solar Roofs in Qatar- Is the Market Poised for Growth?
- Solar Power Trading using Block Chain Technologies
- The ultimate factors that leads to disputes and its effect in Mega projects.
- The bottleneck and de-bottleneck of resolving disputes with different mechanisms.
- Innovative solutions will optimize the number of disputes and increase the value of resolving it.
- Introduction and background to FIDIC contractsand other contract types
- Overview of the structure of the documents and preparation of conditions of contract
- Relationship between contract conditions and legal systems
- Understanding the differences between constructioncontracts
- Highlighting the responsibilities of main parties under FIDIC contracts
- Introduce how big is the information related to the BIM process and projects development
- Segregation of information according to process needs
- Real-time availability and accessibility of information
- Analysis of information for BIM optimization
- Decision making based on reference information
- The BIM 4D overview
- The BIM 4D through the project life cycle
- The integration between the 4D and new technologies in construction
General Manager , Qatar National Plastic Factory, Exhibitor
We are very pleased to participate at The Big 5 Construct Qatar. The exhibition went very well as we got to meet with a lot of international customers and we’ve had a good throughput. We have met with a lot of companies that we have been wanting to meet with for quite some time, so it was a really good opportunity for us. We will definitely take part next year.
General Manager , Al Sehmiah Cement Products W.L.L, Exhibitor
We are very grateful to have taken part at The Big 5 Construct Qatar. Through this exhibition we aim to market our current cement products and also introduce new products. We hope that this exhibition will help us improve and grow our business as we have met many people through The Big 5 Qatar.
Deputy Procurement Manager , SAK Contracting, Visitor
I attended The Big 5 Construct Qatar to keep myself up to date with what’s going on in the local construction market with a focus on mainly contractors and suppliers. I’ve been attending The Big 5 shows for 5 years, it’s great that we now have one in Doha. My visit has been fruitful and I look forward to returning to this platform yearly!
Senior Sales Engineer , Renaissance Qatar, Visitor
I find the event to be very useful and I managed to get good principle leads that we can start doing business with and build long term relationships with and to work with them to build Qatar. It is a great event especially for those working in Facility Management and Interior Decorators. I’m sure to visit The Big 5 Construction Qatar even next year.